Education1. Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science & Engineering from Amity University, India.(2012)
2. Research Intern at Theoretical Computer Science Lab, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India.
3. Research Intern at Innovation Center Lab at Manipal University, India.(2010)
Experience1.a) Four months of tutoring experience in IELTS, GRE,and TOEFL test preparation to students at a leading institute.
b) One year of tutoring experience to high school students - Mathematics, Science (Physice, Chemistry, Biology), Social Sciences, English, Punjabi.
2. a) GRE score: 329/340, Verbal: 161/170, Quantitative: 168/170, Analytical Writing Analysis: 4.5/6
b) TOEFL score (Computer-Based): 117/120, Reading:30/30, Speaking: 28/30, Listening: 30/30, Writing: 29/30
c) Common Admission Test(CAT) percentile: 94.8
d) Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering(GATE) percentile: 94.6
3. I simply enjoy teaching. I like to be in the company of students as I believe that they tend to teach you a lot. I believe in generating knowledge and develop my own teaching methods rather than following the traditional pedantic approach. All that my teaching experience has taught me is that each child is unique and needs to be tackled in a different way.
4. a) Developed a new algorithm for Identity based encryption with many practical advantages over the existing schemes.
b) Developed and implemented a time Web Service to record the weather conditions of local place using C#.NET platform.
c) Developed and implemented a modified negative selection algorithm using pattern recognition for content based image retrieval using MATLAB functionalities.
d) Implemented features of the Microsoft office Word using C++ programming language.
5. a) Awarded 'Educational Scholarship for excellence in academics' by the State Bank of India through out my academic career.
b)A-level French language certification from the Amity School of Foreign Languages, Amity University, India.
c)Awarded Certified Information Security Expert-Level A by Indian Institute of Technology- Roorkee (IIT-R).
d) 2nd in University Level Physics Quiz organized by Amity Physics Club.
e) 1st in University Level On The Spot Poster Making Contest on Peace Making Initiatives by
Government,organized by Amity University.
6. Languages Known:
a) Programming Languages : C, C++, Java, VHDL, APL in 8085, 8086, Python
c) Misc : LaTeX, XHTML, UML, MATLAB
HobbiesMy hobbies include extensive reading, and writing. I have written a couple of articles for the national e-magazine PanacheLive and am also working as a 'content writer' for the past few months. I am an outgoing person and like to travel to new places and meet people. I have been very active in sports activities during my school and under graduation days.I indulge in numismatics during my free time and have a wide collection of diverse coins.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.