Boston, MA, 02446
Joined on March, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 30 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
EducationSophomore Human Physiology Major at Boston University with a Minor in Chemistry
Rates are open to discuss depending on families needs.
ExperienceI tutored and mentored in high school and an orgo tutor at BU.
• Sargent College of Health and Rehabilitation at Boston University concentrating in Human Physiology and Chemistry
-Received a full academic scholarship
• Foran High School Fall 2007-Spring 2011
• State Student Athlete Honors in wrestling Winter 2009-Winter 2011
• Graduated Foran High School with high honors Spring 2011
• Seven full credit laboratory classes (detailed below)
• Basic laboratory experience at the National Institution of Health Fall 2011- Spring 2013
Summer 2008- Summer 2011
Relevant College Coursework
• Biology 107/108 (Lab)
• Chemistry 101/102 (Lab)
• Cellular Biology
• Organic Chemistry 202/203 (Lab)
• Systems Physiology (Lab)
• Psychology 101
• Exhibit Designer at the National Building Museum: Worked with a team of students to design an informative exhibit about the history of Washington DC Summer 2011
• Tour Guide at Library of Congress: Delivered enlightening tours to large groups through the library and museum Summer 2010
• Youth Mentor: Provided beneficial influence to 8-14 year olds from elementary to middle school, teaching them skills such as leadership, teamwork, and dedication.
Fall 2009-Spring 2011
• Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity: Hold an executive position in which I organized and participated in philanthropic and volunteering events for organizations including Boston Firefighter’s Burn Foundation, Children’s Glaucoma Foundation, Service for Sight, Jumpstart, and New England Center for Homeless Veterans.
• Connecticut licensed Emergency Medical Technician Fall 2011-Present
• Editor of Boston University Core Newspaper
• Boston University Men’s Mixed Martial Arts Club
• Pre-med Club Fall 2012-Present
HobbiesI am very interested in the science regarding the body and as a result aspire to be a fantastic physician. I love to play sports and compete in football wrestling and boxing. School requires a lot of my time but when I am free I do volunteer work.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.