Boston, MA, 02215
Joined on May, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 15 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
EducationJunior, Physical therapy major at Simmons College in Boston MA, GPA: 3.665
ExperienceI tutored high school students with Math and Reading Comp. And I also tutored ESL students with English.
My SAT score was a 1780.
I want to be a tutor because I want to help students like myself who are struggling with Math, English, Science, or other subjects and help them excel. I want to make sure that they understand the content and learn.
• Organized cultural events with Indian associations & SAHELI
• Volunteered for HR at Lahey Clinic and the Senior Citizen Center in Burlington.
• Experienced in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal skills (work well with members of all levels of organization)
• Extremely personable and an eager to learn quick learner
• Fluent in English, Hindi and Gujarati
• Excellent data entry skills
• Ability to prioritize, organize, schedule, and manage multiple projects
• Selected for and participated in the national, competitive Youth Leadership Program by ASPIRE (Asian Sisters Participating in Reaching Excellence)
• Selected by INDIA New England Newspaper for “20 Under 20” Awards: based on academic achievement, extracurricular activities, athletic involvement, entrepreneurship, involvement in the community, volunteerism and skills in writing or the arts
HobbiesOrientation Leader for incoming freshmen students
• Secretary of Commuter Students Organization
• Blogger for Simmons’ Campus Life Blog • Honors Program
• Member of Emerging Leaders Program
• Mentor at Hyde Square Task Force Youth Community for High School Students
• Honors Program Peer-to Peer Mentor
• Speaker at Freshmen Student Orientation panel
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.